4944new Justice Wheels: Evil Clown Gordo and his teen, tiny clown car

    Mar 8, 2013
      http://tinyurl.com/as6ubuk

      The new Justice Wheels features that well-loved comic book staple: the evil clown!

      In this case we've given him a Justice Wheels twist; equipping him with a miniature clown car and some devious powers to make him an interesting threat in your ICONS game.

      Also - we've got some eye-popping art from Scott Harshbarger on this one. For 75 cents - you can't go wrong.

      PS
      Cameron Mount - we based Gordo on a concept you had posted to this forum a few months back. Drop me an email at mikelaff at gmail dot com and I'll make sure you get a comp copy

      http://tinyurl.com/as6ubuk