4933Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Non pre-order availability of Team Up

  • Hollis McCray
    Feb 12, 2013
      On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:27 PM, stevekenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

      David,

      Here's my understanding and intent so far as ICONS Team-Up goes:

      Having accepted pre-orders for the book, Adamant is responsible for delivering on them. Once that is done, Team-Up shifts over to Ad Infinitum like the other ICONS products and will definitely be offered as a PDF.

      I also intend to look into offering it as a print product, most likely through the DriveThru/RPGNow print-on-demand program, but I won't know what the options are there definitively until I have the source files for the book in-hand. I'm hoping the learning process of producing Great Power will help it along on my end, however.

      So, definitely available electronically, possibly available in-print as well, once it is produced.

      Thank you for clarifying that Steve.

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer