4901Convention Pre-Gens: Who Would You Use?

  • Theron Bretz
    Jan 4, 2013
      So, next month, I'm running a pair of ICONS sessions at Owlcon (www.owlcon.com).  I'll be running "Sins of the Past" and "Danger in Dunsmore," and am trying to decide on pre-gen heroes for the game (as much as I'd love to showcase the random character generation, I only get four hours per slot and don't think I could ride herd on up to six players at once).  My inclination is to try to use some of the ICONic characters, along with some entries from the Hero Packs (Blackatoa is definitely in; a friend of mine created him and I think it's the Best Hero Name Ever).  At this point, I'm leaning toward the following heroes:

      Blackatoa
      Miss Tikal
      The Mighty Saguaro
      The Atomic Roach

      I need at least two and probably four more, to allow the players some freedom of choice.  Ideally, I want another female character and a decent mix of character types.  I haven't dug through the Hero Packs as extensively as I should, so if anyone's got suggestions for candidates to flesh out the choices, I'd love to hear them.

      Theron
      Houston
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic