4516An ICONS zine?

    Oct 4, 2012
      ICONS stuff has been thin on the ground lately (not nonexistent, but thin).

      Is the market large enough for an ICONS magazine, probably distributed in PDF through DriveThru/RPGNow?

      I have no idea what the size of the audience is for ICONS, and I have no intention of actually starting one. I might buy one, though--

      But I wouldn't want to take money from Steve or (for that matter) from Fainting Goat or Vigilance or any of the other publishers I favor.

      I don't know if you could even do a magazine. This is sort of similar to the chapbook idea I floated a while back--but my experience with magazines for any but the biggest couple of games is that they tend not to meet their deadlines until they miss a lot of them, and then they don't meet the new deadlines. :)