4450Re: [icons-rpg] An ICONS adventure on September 22

    Sep 5, 2012
      All right, Chris. I'll mark you down. (And everyone is tentative at this point: I know that things can come up between now and September 22.)

      From: Icosahedrophilia <d20@...>
      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 2:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] An ICONS adventure on September 22

      2–5 PM EDT = 9 AM–2 PM PDT, which is fine for me on that date. I’d need to be offline by 4 PM PDT = 7 PM EDT. I think you can count me in if it goes ahead on that schedule. If it shifts by an hour either way, no big deal. If it shifts to a different day, I'll try to come along for the ride but I'll have to re-check.

      Chris

      Chris Heard
      Icosahedrophilia Blog and Podcast
      http://drchris.me/d20