4349Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Alas, no ICONS Team-Up Yet

    Aug 1, 2012
      > I didn't realize I was being inhuman. Or an Inhuman.
      >
      > Obviously I don't wish any ill health on anyone - I just want to know why we get told one thing, then something else, then something else. We were told the PDF was coming out in a couple weeks back in April - what has taken it so long? I pre-ordered the book because I want to support this game and company - but after a while, these delays and endless excuses get old. Has the family sickness caused the 4 months of delays?
      >
      > Some people would just give up on this game altogether - I'm not going to do that, but these delays can't be good for business, and I want them to be as successful as they can be.

      I did not mean to imply you were inhuman, forgive me. I meant that I was
      treating them as human beings, as people with lives, and all the issues
      it brings, which are not controllable.

      I know of one game designer who recently lost his son, and that's a
      tragedy. I know such a thing would impact me greatly if I had children.

      I don't know what's going on with GMS and his fates or fortunes beyond
      what he has said here. Yet I'd like to call for a reasonable approach to
      the situation.

      Since I stand by my words here is something I'd like to encourage all
      game purchasers:

      "Please don't treat game designers like Pez dispensers" -Tim Kirk,
      Silverlion Studios.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic