      Make no mistake: we like Adamant, we like ICONS, we like Gareth--we're here, after all. But stuff comes out when it comes out, and Adamant does not have the redundancy of staff to deal with these products and external emergencies.

      It's like that for any one-man shop.

      John, a one-man shop

      On 2012-08-01, at 12:42 AM, "Chris Tavares" <cct@...> wrote:

      The only way to deal with Adamant’s release “schedule” is to be patient. I’ve never known them to drop stuff without letting people know, but I’ve also never known them to hit any proposed release dates. I’ve done four preorders from Adamant at this point.

      Mars for Savage Worlds was late (I think that was the one).

      Icons was late.

      Villianomicon was late.

      And now Team-Up is late.

      I am sensing a trend here. J