4089Re: [icons-rpg] Dawnstar's Telelocation

  • Fabrício César Franco
    Jul 2, 2012
      The only limitation depicted - as far as I remember - was the time it took for Dawnstar to find the character (the distance involved between her and the quarry). She was hired by many people before she entered the Legion to  guide spaceships through hazardous areas of space, as she could fly at superluminal speeds too.  She served in many missions with the Legionnaires, contributing her often underrated talents at tracking and high-speed travel to perform many rescues of her colleagues, as well as investigations of personal disappearances and similar mysteries. At DC Encyclopedia, she is sai to be a master tracker who can track life forms and objects across light years of distance and through interstellar space. She can even use this ability while unconscious, asleep, under mind control, intoxicated and sensory blinded.

      The other two Legion of Super Heroes trackers, Mwindaji and Otaki have similar powers.

      Fabrício

      2012/7/2 Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...>

      Are there any limitations on the power in the comics? Like, does it take time, does it have to recharge, is it limited to only humans/humanoids, does it require knowledge of the subject already? I'm not familiar with them, but those are the kinds of limitations I'd put on the characters.

      On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 10:52 PM, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

      Hello there!

      Legion of Super Heroes'  Dawnstar and Mwindaji (their new recruit) have the ability to locate known individuals or objects wherever they are, even in interstellar distances. Surely, it's a form of Detection, but how to portray this in a game without disrupting it so much?

      Fabrício

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic