4088Re: [icons-rpg] Dawnstar's Telelocation

  • Cameron Mount
    Jul 2, 2012
      Are there any limitations on the power in the comics? Like, does it take time, does it have to recharge, is it limited to only humans/humanoids, does it require knowledge of the subject already? I'm not familiar with them, but those are the kinds of limitations I'd put on the characters.

      On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 10:52 PM, Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...> wrote:

      Hello there!

      Legion of Super Heroes'  Dawnstar and Mwindaji (their new recruit) have the ability to locate known individuals or objects wherever they are, even in interstellar distances. Surely, it's a form of Detection, but how to portray this in a game without disrupting it so much?

      Fabrício

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic