3870Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Golden Age Superman

  • Gerry
    May 3, 2012
      Well I did state I took some liberties with the Aspects/Challenges; Kryptonite didn't appear until 1943 in the radio show, and didn't appear in the comic until 1949. Since it's something most people associate with him (as well as the whole Truth and Justice motivation), I felt it best to include it