3863Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Golden Age Superman

  • Gerry
    May 2, 2012
      It did! I got the file fixed, so I made 2 pdf copies, each with different art I found on the Superbuddies forums way back. 1 has his original costume from Action Comics #1, and the other his regular Golden Age costume. Will upload the pdf files a little later, but here is the text for what I came up with. Let me know what everyone thinks (though keep in mind, this is his original, early power set, and not what the modern version can do):

      Superman
      Clark Kent/Kal El

      Prowess 6
      Coordination 6
      Strength 8
      Intellect 5
      Awareness 6
      Willpower 6

      Stamina 14
      Determination 1

      Specialties
      Athletics
      Wrestling

      Powers
      Leaping 4
      Invulnerability 6
      Super-Speed 3
      Transformation 4 (Only particular type of shape) - Facial Re-arrangement
      Supersenses 2 (Enhanced Hearing, Extended Vision)

      Qualities
      Motivation : Truth, Justice & The American Way
      Epithet : Last Son of Krypton
      Connections : Lois Lane

      Challenges
      Weakness : Kryptonite