      From: Cameron Mount
      Sent: Apr 30, 2012 10:02 PM
      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Character Build: Mon-El

      Nice. The original cartoons are (or were, at any rate) on Netflix for awhile and I watched them several times. There's a VHS tape floating around my parent's house somewhere that had a bunch of the old cartoons as well.

      On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 22:01, Gerry <urbwarzine@...> wrote:

      Cameron,

      That's correct. of course, I'd be basing him off the original cartoons, as I haven't read too many of the Golden Age comics he appeared in (I've read a few, but that was long ago, and I own some of the original cartoons on dvd)