3744Re: ICONS news podcast

    Apr 7, 2012
      LOL! I can't stand prop comics like Gallagher or Carrot Top, except maybe Bobby Hill from King of the Hill. So I guess I like comedy about prop comedy, kind of like making fun of mimes. :)

      Maybe we should stat up the Sledge-O-Matic...

      Anyhow, I'm really enjoyed reading No Laughing Matter - it's got that Batman: The Brave and Bold kind of vibe to it. I'm looking forward to running it soon.

      jaerdaph

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:

      > I'm not usually one to stick up for Gallagher (who I just don't find
      > funny), but that's a bit of a low blow. That's like comparing George Carlin
      > to Larry the Cable Guy.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic