3742Re: [icons-rpg] Re: ICONS news podcast

  • John Dunn
    Apr 7, 2012
      Great ideas, Seamus!

      The Homecoming game is actually the backdrop for "The Substitute."

      Halloween Ball is actually the "big fall dance" at Hope Prep. That's covered in the adventure named "Halloween Ball" (my creativity knows no bounds). There is a homecoming game that's mentioned in the Freshman Handbook, but we haven't specifically addressed it yet. That's something we'd likely cover in year

      I do like the way you're spinning the idea about flashing between parental and student histories. That's a cool idea.

      On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Seamus <sotp_seamus@...> wrote:

      I'm getting in on this a little late, but have you planned something special for homecoming? I imagine the heroes' parents were a previous group of heroes at Hope Prep. Then the next adventure is a flashback that focuses around the parent heroes. The whole thing can then connect to what the main team is focused on in the present.

      Just casting a line. Hope it's useful.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic