3730Re: [icons-rpg] Re: ICONS news podcast

  • John Dunn
    Apr 5, 2012
      Re: [icons-rpg] Re: ICONS news podcast Thanks, Joe!

      Prom’s definitely something we’d want to reserve for a later year. I don’t really see that as typically a Freshman concern (and Halloween Ball covered a dance, too). At the earliest, I’d think we might cover a Junior Prom as a focal point would be in year three. Though, it could be a backdrop event in one of the later Sophomore year adventures.

      On 4/5/12 10:44 AM, "jaerdaph" <jjbardales@...> wrote:

      I'm just glad I'm not the only one who can appreciate a good John Hughes film, Mr. Dunn. :)

      And if I may suggest a title for a possible future Hope Prep School adventure: WHAT ABOUT PROM?!? :D

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com <mailto:icons-rpg%40yahoogroups.com> , "the_dunner" <john.dunn@...> wrote:
      > Sorry for not mentioning you specifically, John.
      > As my fumbling over Mike Munshaw's name (during the podcast) clearly indicates I am absolutely wretched about remembering people's names on the spur of the moment.
      > Thanks to Mike for the opportunity to participate in the podcast and thanks as well to everyone who gave a listen.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic