3727Re: ICONS news podcast

  • the_dunner
    Apr 5, 2012
      Sorry for not mentioning you specifically, John.

      As my fumbling over Mike Munshaw's name (during the podcast) clearly indicates I am absolutely wretched about remembering people's names on the spur of the moment.

      Thanks to Mike for the opportunity to participate in the podcast and thanks as well to everyone who gave a listen.

      -John

      > And I'm not mad about it, as I hope the smiley indicated. Yes, it would have been nice to be mentioned because, hey, I'm a glory hound (or something; I'm not sure what the term is for me--less a glory hound and more a recognition chihuahua?), but if I have to choose between a not-nice mention and a nameless recognition that sometimes I'm helpful, I'll take the latter.
      >
      > Mike, you need a sign-off epithet you can say.
      >
      > "And as the goat faints, we'll see you again next time--BAMF!"
      >
      > "And remember, kids: Be A Maniacal Fridge: BAMF!" (You'd change what the initials stand for every time, of course: Bear All Midwives Foolishly, or Be An MF, or Back, And My Front, or... well, you get the idea.)
      >

      > John McMullen (Searching for a .sig)
      > jhmcmullen@...

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic