      From: jaerdaph <jjbardales@...>
      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 10:24 PM
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Re: ICONS news podcast

      That's right, John - you were indeed referred to indirectly but not named by a couple of us last night. :) Sorry about that - no slight intended. Your actual play reports are invaluable and insightful not just for publishers but for your fellow ICONS fans like myself.

      > Very fun. And I feel honored to be sort-of referred to. :)
      >
      > And the last actual play writeups for my group... my version is here: http://doc-lemming.dreamwidth.org/77854.html
      >

      > And the version by James Nicoll, one of my players, is here: http://james-nicoll.livejournal.com/3692651.html
      >
      > And I hope I get to ICONS again soon. Might even be fun to play, because I've never done that....
      >

      > John McMullen (Searching for a .sig)
      > jhmcmullen@...

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional