3720Re: [icons-rpg] Re: Justice Wheels 1 is out!

  • Curt Meyer
    Apr 4, 2012
      I agree about Team Up. I pre-ordered that book/ PDF the first week the preorder was up for those rules. I just thought that you might have an inside track.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 4, 2012, at 11:03 AM, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:

      Well - as with the Battlescenes I wrote for Vigilance - we kind of eyeballed it on the stats.

      Regarding ICONS rules for vehicles (ie your point buy question) - I understand that Adamant is going to have those in Team-Up.

      When that is released -we will take that direction in future Justice Wheels issues.

      (Didn't really want to put out competing/alternate vehicle rules right before Team-Up released with the "official" rules, yaknow?)

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Curt Meyer <curtmeyer@...> wrote:

      > I really like The Black Scarab, art, back story, write up, etc. I especially appreciate the notes on using the character as a hero or a villain. I do have some questions: how are you determining what attributes, Strength, Coordination, etc, vehicles have; and how are these built using point buy?
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      >
      > On Apr 4, 2012, at 8:48 AM, "dirkgentry2000" <dirkgentry2000@...> wrote:
      >
      > > http://www.rpgnow.com/product/101045/Justice-Wheels-%231-Black-Scarab
      > >
      > > the first Justice Wheels release is up for the wallet-friendly price of just FIFTY CENTS
      > >
      > > Justice Wheels #1 features Black Scarab - a street level vigilante who is guided in his pursuit of justice by an ancient Egyptian goddess - and his customized roadster F.A.L.C.O.N. (Fortified Assault Logistical Conveyance)
      > >
      > > http://www.rpgnow.com/product/101045/Justice-Wheels-%231-Black-Scarab
      > >
      > > - this is really a preview meant to let folks know about the IndieGoGo - so please check it and spread the word

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic