3291Re: [icons-rpg] Team Aspects for the Avengers and Justice League?

  • Ron Frazier
    Feb 9, 2012
      It's called ICONS Team Up and it hasn't been released yet. You can pre-order it on Adamant Entertainment's website. It should be coming out soon.

      On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Eli <emu2020@...> wrote:

      Hey folks,

      Sorry to horn in on your topic here, but is there a book out for ICONs that goes into more detail on team building?

      From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Soylent Green
      Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:35 AM
      To: icons group
      Subject: RE: [icons-rpg] Team Aspects for the Avengers and Justice League?

      Looks good.

      Potentially I might suggest swapping "SHIELD" for "Avengers Priority" as the Avengers connects go much wider than just SHIELD.

      Also adding "Revolving membership" or swapping it for "disparate group of individuals".  In most Avengers stories I recall just as they win their greatest victory half the team quits which throws them into chaos again.

      Of course you can't really force players periodically to quit the Avengers and roll a new member, can you?

      Ron Frazier
      Life is complex: it has both real and imaginary components.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic