      From: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Soylent Green
      Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:35 AM
      To: icons group
      Subject: RE: [icons-rpg] Team Aspects for the Avengers and Justice League?

      Looks good.

      Potentially I might suggest swapping "SHIELD" for "Avengers Priority" as the Avengers connects go much wider than just SHIELD.

      Also adding "Revolving membership" or swapping it for "disparate group of individuals".  In most Avengers stories I recall just as they win their greatest victory half the team quits which throws them into chaos again.

      Of course you can't really force players periodically to quit the Avengers and roll a new member, can you?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic