3060Re: The RetConQuest - a New ICONS adventure from a New ICONS Publisher!

    Dec 16, 2011
      If it's any consolation, I purchased it equally as fast. :)

      Sorry about that - I hope I didn't jump the gun too much. There's been a slight drought in ICONS releases lately that I was really excited to finally see a new product up for sale. :)

      This is another great adventure, Steve and Dan - I'm looking forward to running it over the holidays.

      FYI, everybody: Melior Via has their ICONS (and M&M 3e) HOPE PREP line on sale right now too - I completed my collection this week. It's really great stuff if you haven't seen it already.
      http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?&manufacturers_id=3561

      Best,
      jaerdaph

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Steve Kenson <stevekenson@...> wrote:

      > Heh, that's what I get for posting the adventure to OneBookshelf without sending out my promo emails – didn't think anyone would notice that fast!
      >
      > So, yes, Ad Infinitium Adventures and "The RetConQuest" are a bit of an experiment on my part in potentially publishing some of my own stuff. I wrote the adventure to run at a convention appearance and, with Adamant's backlog and Gareth's blessing, decided to go ahead and produce it myself. Add some of Dan "the Man" Houser's ICONic artwork and... a new publisher is born!
      >
      > This first adventure is a testing of the waters. If it's able to sell enough to justify the effort, then I'll likely do other such products (no lack of ideas, after all, although I'd be interested in hearing about the kinds of stuff folks would like to see). If it doesn't, well, then I'll probably look for ways to improve sales or just stick to letting other guys do the publishing part of things.
      >
      > So, the long and the short of it is: if you want to see me (and Ad Infinitium) do more stuff, please buy the adventure and tell your friends!
      >
      > http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=97708
      > _____
      > Steve Kenson
      > stevekenson@...