2780Re: [icons-rpg] Threshold RPG

  • Mike Olson
    Sep 2, 2011
      Sounds interesting. I'll check it out. Thanks for the head's up.

      On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 7:58 AM, Cameron Mount <cameron.a.mount@...> wrote:

      I'm a little over halfway done reading through it. The mechanics seem pretty simple, and unlike Fabricio, I like the darkner nature of the game. I think, so far, that the Regret mechanic is pretty interesting, and that's what sets it apart from some other similar styles of rules-light games. I've still got to finish reading through it and all before I come to any kind of conclusion, but so far it's fairly interesting.

      2011/9/2 Fabrício César Franco <fabfranco@...>

      Thanks, I got it already. But, as I was talking to Seamus, it's too dark to me. I'm much more into upbeat concepts of superheroes.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic