2774Re: [icons-rpg] Regarding alternative forms of blinding specifically taste

  • Hollis McCray
    Aug 31, 2011
      On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 7:02 AM, John McMullen <jhmcmullen@...> wrote:

      > Obscure info time: Apparently cyanide does not smell like that to everyone, only about half the population; to the rest of them, cyanide (the poisonous salt; I don't know about other forms) has little or no odor. Ran across that in a mystery novel; don't know if it's true, but it *sounds* true.

      According to the CDC it is.

      --
      Hollis McCray
      aka The Fifth Wanderer

      ascensionschild@...

      "GMing is like herding cats. Wet, angry cats who are pumped full of
      LSD and methamphetamines." - Stolen from some forum sig somewhere
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic