2127Re: [icons-rpg] How powerful is an 8?

  • Mike Olson
    Jul 9, 2011
      On 5 Jul 2011, at 11:24, Michael Hopcroft wrote:

      > My heroine has a Coordination of 1, as I mentioned, to go along with her
      > Strength of 8. I rolled her up that way. I'm assuming she is going to be
      > rather clumsy and cause some serious property damage when she fights.

      Her Abilities won't have any effect on how likely she is to cause property damage. For that, give her a Challenge of "Collateral Damage Is My Middle Name" or something similar, then compel it to have a missed blow hit something she'd rather not hit.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic