2072Re: [icons-rpg] How powerful is an 8?

  • Curt Meyer
    Jul 4, 2011
      I believe there's a conversion doc and even benchmarks in the files section. Those might help compare with more "classic" ranks, like in FASERIP.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 4, 2011, at 10:27 PM, Michael Hopcroft <mhopcroft@...> wrote:

      On 7/4/2011 6:07 PM, Dr. Nuncheon wrote:

      On 7/4/2011 8:38 PM, Michael Hopcroft wrote:

      The question is whether these abilities are high enough to do what I
      want these characters to be able to do, particularly the Intellect of
      one particular character who has Wizardry/Gadgets at the same level.
      Would these characters need a boost to fulfill their story function?

      That's hard to answer without knowing what you think of as their story function.  An 8 is well into superhuman.

      Since the character will be in Hero Pack 3 I can't give too much away, but I can say that he is supposed to be capable of building technological and biological weapons that can threaten whole super-teams to achieve his aims. Need giant robot killing machines to threaten a major city or monsters aimed at a specific hero's weak spot? He's your guy.

      The other character has Strength 8 and Coordination 1. She is known for the collateral damage she generates every time she gets into a fight.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic