    Jul 1, 2011
      I would be very interested in contributing and purchasing. It could be a medium for one to two page cross-genre quick fixes.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 30, 2011, at 2:56 PM, Soylent Green <gsoylent@...> wrote:

      Sounds cool. The periodical could also be a way to liven up the Icons wiki. Or not, not sure. But more Icons is always good.

      To: icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com
      From: bblackmoor@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:26:54 -0400
      Subject: [icons-rpg] Icons periodical

      I have been thinking about an Icons periodical. Once a month, maybe twice a month. Maybe free, maybe some token amount like $1.99. A character, a new rule, maybe a one page adventure.

      Is this something that interests anyone, either as a buyer or a contributor?

      Charles Rice <rpgchuck@...> wrote:
      Lexicon issues in FG 1 have been fixed and uploaded to RPGNow.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic