1242Re: [icons-rpg] [off topic] Thanks Brandon for "Under the Broken Moon"

    Feb 4 11:12 AM
      On 2/4/2011 12:46 PM, Soylent Green wrote:
      > I got my copy of the Thundarr DVD a while back. Ordering it from abroad was not cheap but, demon dogs, it had to be done!

      Should have said something, as long as you have a region free or
      US/Canada player I'd have been happy to get it and ship it to you.

      <---Huge Thundarr fan.

      Is Thundarr a superhero setting or a P-A one, or both?

      I've run my Thundarr pastiche setting under CAH a few times.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic