1188Re: [icons-rpg] Character Folio update

  • Gareth-Michael Skarka
    Jan 30, 2011
      That's a constant problem -- so many customers uncheck the "notify" box at RPGNow/DriveThru because they want to prevent spam, without realizing that is the only way they have of being automatically sent links to product updates.

      On Jan 30, 2011, at 5:03 PM, Soylent Green wrote:

      Apparently there is a updated version of the ICONS Character Folio. Well when I say "new" I actually mean it's been out for a couple of weeks but I only just noticed now while I was checking some stuff on RPGNow.  I probably haven't got notifications set up properly.

      From what I can see the main difference is that the application has much nicer options for printing out the characters.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic