1134Re: [icons-rpg] Villainomicon Update and Stuff

  • Steve Zieser
    Jan 10, 2011
      Well, I for one am a big fan of supers settings, whether I use them or not.  I, personally, would love to see an ICONs setting book fleshing out the implied universe.  Plus, if I see more Dan Hauser art, the better!

      On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Gareth-Michael Skarka <gms@...> wrote:

      Folks--

      A quick update-- working through final details with our print partners
      at Cubicle7, but the pre-order PDF of THE VILLAINOMICON should be sent
      to customers a week from today (and head to print at the same time).

      Thanks for your understanding and your patience.

      On another topic-- we've had a few people ask us if we had any plans
      for an official ICONS setting release -- to which I say: I've been
      thinking about it, but I wasn't sure if there was any demand for such
      a thing. Not sure if one is needed (beyond the setting implied by
      our use of Iconic heroes in our illustrations). Your thoughts?

      -Gareth

      --
      -----
      Old-School Gaming Art

      Iron Rationales: Old & New School Blogging
      http://ironrationales.blogspot.com

      Funny Tees for Geeks
      http://LabelMeHappy.com

    • Show all 35 messages in this topic