1022Re: Field Guide updated

    Nov 29, 2010
      Hi Chuck,

      Thanks for adding the bookmarks - those are always appreciated.

      I noticed that the resolution of the new file is lower (now a 10MB PDF) than the previous version (a 50MB PDF) without the bookmarks. At full size and full screen reading, the art in the new version looks a little blurry and I'm having trouble reading the text as well compared to the original.

      Would it be possible to get a version at the previous resolution and bookmarks?

      Best,

      jaerdaph

      --- In icons-rpg@yahoogroups.com, Charles Rice <rpgchuck@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys-
      >
      > We have a more extensive update on the way, with some typos fixed and such.
      >
      > In the meantime, I've uploaded a new file that's smaller (10 MB as opposed
      > to 50) and includes bookmarks.
      >
      > Chuck

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic