49547Election of ICG officers for 2015-2016

  • philgust
    May 16, 2015

      I'm happy to announce that the slate of officers for 2015-2016 was elected at the annual ICG meeting on May 15th:

      President: Philip Gust

      Vice-President: Stace Feldmann

      Treasurer: Jeanine Swick

      Corresponding Secretary: Tonya Adolfson

      Recording Secretary: Kathe Gust

      See the "Officers and Board" page on the ICG website for profiles and contact information.

      Please join me in thanking Aurora Celeste for her service to the ICG as Vice-President for the last three years, and as Recording Secretary for three years before that. Aurora continues to serve as a member of the Communications and Public Relations Committee.