Iced Earth- A New Beginning

  • Ric
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2003
      Hey all, I just wanted to thank Barrett for apporving me to join and
      to say that the state of Metal in the US has been saved by th elikes
      of Jon Shaeffer... if it weren't for IE being around, ther would be
      alot more pussy metal around and less real music... can't wait
      for "GB" to come out and I'll be looking for any info about them to
      share here if someone else doesn't beat me to it!! Thanx again and
      Later Dazed... becaause you listen, "You Are BLessed".............
    • barrett_2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
        Heya,

        Your welcome for letting you join, this club needs a little activity
        as not many people participate much anymore... I ran outta alot of
        time to keep it up so don't be discouraged if it takes a while for a
        reply. Iced Earth is a very good band and them, amongst many other
        metal bands, have done a phenomenal job keeping real music around.
        what other bands are you into besides Iced Earth? I'm kinda curious.
        Well, glad to have ya, hear from ya soon.

        Barrett