92 reviews + 12 Interviews (1 eXclusive) @ www.MetalEagle.com

  • virtualkirik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hello boys and girls, dwarves and elves or whatever each and everyone of you consider themselves!:)

      We worked a little harder than usual this time but we are proud for what we did. Yes, it is true! 82 Reviews, 10 Demo Reviews, 12 Interviews, one of which is an EXCLUSIVE Blind Guardian Interview with Hansi Kursch, new Tags, autographs and lots of photos (which might have been already uploaded by the time you get this)... And all this in just a month!

      OK, after we've praised ourselves, let's delve into more specific information about the update:

      There are 82 new reviews for May as mentioned and there are some which you should be checking first such as:

      RAGE
      KOTIPELTO
      AXEL RUDI PELL
      ARCTURUS (you must have been waiting for this one)
      IRON MAIDEN
      ELEGY
      MANOWAR
      SENTENCED
      RHAPSODY
      PRIMAL FEAR
      PRETTY MAIDS
      SYSTEM OF A DOWN
      FALCONER

      (there are 69 more reviews so don't waste any more time...:)

      As for the Interviews section we got interviews with the following bands:

      SINISTER
      BLIND GUARDIAN (the one with Hansi is an exclusive)
      MANOWAR
      PRIMAL FEAR
      GRAVE DIGGER
      ORANGE GOBLIN
      TAPPING THE VEIN
      SCARVE
      FALCONER
      IN AETERNUM
      VOMITORY

      As for the DEMOS section we got:

      CHAMBER OF HORRORS
      P.A.T.H.
      PSYCHO CHOKE
      RAVENCULT
      ROT
      CROSSOVER
      SECRET SHOW
      VLE
      SHADE EMPIRE
      STEAROLLER

      reviewed and I would definitely suggest checking out VLE and SHADE EMPIRE since they deserve something more than just your mere attention.

      If I were you I would also check the TAGS section for the latest tags (3 from Blind Guardian, 1 from Sinister, 1 from Angel Dust) and last but not least the Editorial and Credits sections where we finally added our new editors!

      So, that will be all for the time being, and we will keep you up to date about everything happening in the metal and rock scene through the NEWS section!

      Cheers!

      -Kyriakos
      The Metal E@gle Online Magazine
      http://www.MetalEagle.com