TIM "Ripper" OWENS Checks In

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      BEYOND FEAR / ex-JUDAS PRIEST frontman Tim "Ripper"
      Owens has issued the following update:

      "Just to let a few of you know what is going on, this
      is early, but the year is gonna be full of shows and
      touring, and there will be a very special announcement
      real soon!

      The CD with YNGWIE MALMSTEEN is coming along great,
      and we are having some fun together!

      The Beyond Fear writing is also sounding great, John
      is coming up with some awesome music for me to work
      with..."

      Upcoming Beyond Fear dates:

      April (supporting QUEENSRŸCHE)
      25 - Monumental Monterrey, Monterrey
      26 - Gimnasio Rodrigo M. Quevedo - Chihuahua,
      Chihuahua

      As previously reported, Owens was recently tapped to
      be guitarist Yngwie Malmsteen's new vocalist,
      replacing Doogie White. Upcoming Yngwie dates include:

      June
      27 - Graspop Metal Meeting - Dessel, Belgium
      28 - Bang Your Head Festival - Balingen, Germany
      29 - Gods Of Metal Festival - Bologna, Italy

      July
      19 - Rockperry Festival - Vaasa, Finland