BRAINSTORM Pull Out Of European Dates With SAXON

  • Robert 666
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      German power metallers BRAINSTORM have posted the
      following message on their official web site:

      "Unfortunately, here's some bad news coming your way.
      Due to reasons beyond our control, we are not able to
      play the scheduled dates with SAXON in the U.K. as
      well as some other shows that are or have been (still)
      in the works for the next time. For all you people in
      South Europe and especially those that have seen some
      posted dates in the clubs and online already, there
      have also been some BRAINSTORM shows scheduled in
      Spain, France, Italy and Greece for end of October/
      beginning of November, which we cannot play as well.
      We feel totally sorry as we would have loved to play
      the U.K. together with the mighty SAXON and South
      Europe again for all you fantastic Brainiacs out
      there. We will try to re-scedule or set up new shows
      as soon as possible, keep un surfing by we'll keep you
      updated.

      "On a more nicer note, I do not want to forget to
      mention that the shows in Allersdorf and Frankenthal
      some days ago have been really cool. We had our part
      of the fun, and pretty sure, you had yours!

      "Next coming up is the show on the 10 years Metal
      Blade Europe festival — MB RRROOOAAARRR, the upcoming
      Sunday, October 2nd 2005 in Stuttgart. Looking foward
      to see as many of you as possible. We have slightly
      changed the setlist to make this special event a
      little bit more special. This will be a very special
      evening for sure. Again, like already at the Gates of
      Metal (Sweden) and Sziget (Hungary) Shows, Ralf Langer
      will help us out on the bass parts on stage, as
      Andreas unfortunately can not join us this weekend due
      to his working duties."

      http://mail.yahoo.com