Happy New Year

  • Audrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi,
      I know I've been in Oblivion for the past month, but I'm here now.
      Happy New Year to all. I do hope your year has been good so far.
      For me, it's been doable. No nervous breakdowns or anything like
      that.
      I'm slowly getting back into the prog of things. It's hard to
      explain, so I won't try to yet. All I will say is that after a
      while of trying other ways to keep me from having a nervous
      breakdown, I'm able to get back to enjoying the music that got me
      thru the death of my dad. Progressive music.
      I will say, it's nothing of the Power Progressive variety yet,
      but, like life, it will take time for me to be back into the swing
      of metal again.

      I'm a little behind on what new is coming out this month. All I
      do know is that Kamelot is supposed to come out with something
      soon.

      Take care,
      Audrey
      ~The Ivory Tower blasted a Silent Force on the Wuthering Heights
      Dreamscape into the Jaded Heart of Kamelot while the Threshold of
      Conception slips into the Horizon's Mystic Force of Iced Earth. A
      Last Tribe's Ring of Fire burns thruout the Metal Dreams of those
      whose Cornerstone will dry into the Shadow Gallery of Extreme
      Skyfire.
      ~Perception of a complex metal fan: By Audrey Clark~
    • thespectralsorrows@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
        Hi,

        Yes, Kamelot will release Black Halo in about a month and is making a
        video for a song off it right now. I've heard that the new album is
        really good, maybe their best in 5 years. I hope you like the group
        pic I downloaded from www.kamelot.com , pretty cool comic book art of
        the band. So, take it easy Audrey and happy new year.

        James