concerts iam going to plus joey belladonna,mcbrain damage

  • mike vod
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      Tuesday, September 21
      Lynyrd Skynyrd,38 special mid hudson civic cemter poughkeepsie ny
      Fri - sept.24 Shadows Fall w/ Candiria - All That Remains - Full
      Blown Chaos-chance poughkeepsie ny
      Doors 8:30pm
      Sun -sept. 26 Alice Cooper at The Mid Hudson Civic Center w/
      Supagroup
      Wed - sept.29 Monster Magnet w/ Bongzilla - Abominatrix
      Doors 7:30 -chance poughkeepsie ny
    • barrett_2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Hmm, that Shadow's Fall concert should be really nice, I don't really
        like Candira though, bought one of their albums once and it sits in a
        box in my basement still from when I moved liek 3 years ago ~

        Alice Cooper should rock, I should get around to seeing him some day.

        Barrett