This Week On Your Classic Metal Show

  • hate monger
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1 8:24 AM
      THIS WEEK ON THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW: This week on the show, we have a very, very special show for you. THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW proudly presents a very special Dokken - HELL TO PAY listening party on Saturday afternoon. Don Dokken will be live in studio with Neeley to talk about the record, the tour, and all things Dokken. This is a special broadcast that will begin at 4pm EST Live! If you've ever had a question for Don Dokken, feel free to email them to Neeley HERE with your questions. Following the broadcast, we'll continue HELL TO PAY DAY with a special "All Dokken" broadcast leading up to the actual broadcast of THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW, which will happen at 9pm EST as always!

      As is always the tradition with THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW, we will have special July 4th programming available to you! THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW, in cooperation with THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW NETWORK will be rebroadcasting THE METAL SLUDGE EXTRAVAGANZA #7, originally broadcast in December 2003 by Neeley and Chris, and featuring Donnie Vie, London Calling, The Billy Morris Band and many more! We also have a special 4-hour, all live bootleg edition of MIDWEEK MAYHEM coming your way, complete with unreleased and live versions of songs by your favorite classic metal bands!

      It's gonna be a huge week, so get in early and rock out with YOUR CLASSIC METAL SHOW!

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • hate monger
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7 8:00 PM
        THIS WEEK ON THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW: This week on the show, we'll take a unique look at the impending re-releases of the Megadeth catalog. Megadeth has remixed and remastered their complete back catalog, and the results are amazing. We've obtained copies of these ahead of the release on July 27th, so we'll give you your first chance to hear some of the remastered tracks, as well as checking out some unreleased songs that will be tacked on as bonus tracks for these releases. Also on the show, we got a call following our new music preview of Metal Church's WEIGHT OF THE WORLD. Lead guitarist Kurdt Vanderhoof called Neeley and told him that he wants to appear on the show! So, Kurdt Vanderhoof will appear on the show! Vanderhoof will discuss the new album, new vocalist Ronny Munroe, and everything going on in the world of Metal Church. It's gonna be a huge week, so get in early and rock out with YOUR CLASSIC METAL SHOW!

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • hate monger
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 5, 2004
          THIS WEEK ON THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW: This week, Neeley will take THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW out on the road! That's right, he's packing up the mobile studio and making his way down to the Hifi Club in Cleveland, OH for a special live broadcast of THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW. The show will feature live performances from Beatallica, the internet sensations that are taking the world by storm by mixing the sound of Metallica with the magical mystery of the Beatles. Also appearing on the show will be The Billy Morris Band, which features Billy Morris of the Jani Lane band (and ex-guitarist of Warrant). Local Cleveland favorites Cheap Vinyl will also be appearing. If you are in the Cleveland area, come out and be a part of it, as the show will be recorded for live release from Beatallica, so come out and be a part of that! Neeley will also be doing some giveaways, interviews from the club and just having a good time, so make sure that you come out if you can, or tune in if you can't make it down so that you can enjoy a very special episode of THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW!!

          It's gonna be a huge week, so get in early and rock out with YOUR CLASSIC METAL SHOW!

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • hate monger
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 16, 2004
            THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW
            SATURDAYS 9PM-3AM EST LIVE
            REBROADCAST THROUGHOUT THE WEEK
            Go To www.theclassicmetalshow.com For Details Of Rebroadcast Schedule!

            THIS WEEK ON THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW: After last week's great show featuring new music listening parties from WASP and Megadeth, we're gonna bring you something that might not be as immediately recognizable to you. However, you know of at least one member of this band. Steel Prophet are a Euro-metal styled band that kick a lot of ass! But their new album, BEWARE, features a new vocalist who's past music is a staple to THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW. Nadir D'Priest, former lead singer of London and the widely considered "STAR" of the cult classic THE DECLINE OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION: PART 2 - THE METAL YEARS, has taken over the vocal duties in Steel Prophet, and has created easily the best release this band has ever done. We'll proudly bring you BEWARE in it's entirety this week! Additionally, the legendary Nadir D'Priest will check in to talk about Steel Prophet, London and his involvement in the great cult film DECLINE!

            It's gonna be a huge week, so get in early and rock out with YOUR CLASSIC METAL SHOW!

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • gregg hyma
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 17, 2004
              www.klol.com in FM 101 in Houston Texas..Has a metal show on Sunday nights at 10pm Central time..Go to the main page, scroll to "THE PIT"  and click on "get in the pit"    Make a request for any band you want to get on the air...Even if you cannot hear it,,make a request,,,THE REASONS ARE SIMPLE...101 KLOL is Part of the Clear Channel family,Little info on CLEAR CHANNEL for those of you that dont know...
              Clear Channel owns 1240 Stations in the U.S.
              Controls 248 of the Top 250 radio markets
              Controls 60% of all rock radio
              Operates Radio in 63 countries, and owns 19 TV stations..
              Purchased SFX Entertainment, and now owns 135 live entertainment venues  including a large number of the largest venues in the U.S.
              Clear Channel entertainment books all of those venues and Promotes national and world tours...
              Clear Channel Outdoors owns 770,000 billboards which the promote their radio and shows... Clear channel reaches over 100 million listener each week..

              WHY should we care...GIVE METAL A VOICE,,,,LET clear channel know that the metal world is out here and is strong..and has a following...Show them that Metal has a place on FM radio...It is great for the media giant to try a metal show in Houston,,,It would be much better to hear more clear channel stations playing metal..Clear channel is in business to make money..Lets show them that there is a market for metal, and get some of the bands that struggle and play bobs barbecue house,for 8 people on a tuesday night,on the air ,,in the bigger venues, part of a bigger tour...It can only create positive results....support the metal!!!!!!!!!
              go to www.klol.com      and get your music, your band, your metal,,,,INTO THE PIT!!!!!!!

              info on clear channel is available all over the net,,,number may have increased!!!!! since the reasearch was done!!!!!

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 23, 2004
                THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW
                All Live, All Request On The Net
                Saturdays 9p-3a EST (6p-Midnight PT)

                THIS WEEK ON THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW: This week on THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW, we've got two great releases - one from a band getting back together and proving they can still rock, and one of the most bootlegged and long requested official releases ever. First off, Europe has regrouped after a decade apart to record a brand new album called START FROM THE DARK. This is a real rocker, proving that this band is far more than the syrupy cheese that they showed on songs like "The Final Countdown" or "Carrie". Amped up and ready to rock, START FROM THE DARK stands as a great return for this band, and we'll bring you a New Music Listening Party to prove it.

                If that wasn't enough, Tony Iommi and Glenn Hughes have decided to officially release what at one time was to be the follow-up to the Black Sabbath release, THE SEVENTH STAR. The project was scrapped for some reason, but somehow snuck out of the studio and became the all-time great bootleg known as THE EIGHTH STAR. Iommi and Hughes have taken these classic tunes, polished them up a bit, and now will release them as THE 1996 DEP SESSIONS. To say that these tunes are excellent is a massive understatement, so see for yourself on Saturday night as part of our second NEW MUSIC LISTENING PARTY.

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 28, 2004
                  THIS WEEK ON THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW: This week on THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW, we will continue our trek to feature and interview everyone associated with Trans-Siberian Orchestra. This week, we've gotten our greedy little hands on the newest release from Savatage/TSO legend Jon Oliva. The album, under the moniker JON OLIVA'S PAIN, is called 'TAGE MAHAL, and it rocks the way any fan of Savatage would love. We'll do a New Music Listening Party for 'TAGE MAHAL, and we've also been told that the great Jon Oliva will check into the show to discuss the new record, the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and the future of Savatage. It should be a great show, so make sure you tune in!

                  Do you Yahoo!?
                • hate monger
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 11, 2004
                    THIS WEEK ON THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW: This week on THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW, we'll be doing a show that is sure to be considers as one of the most legendary in the history of the CMS. This week, we'll be doing a New Music Listening Party for the re-issue one of the albums that is considered a cornerstone of the entire 80s metal movement - Twisted Sister's STAY HUNGRY. It was this album that broke 80s metal big time on MTV. It was this album that caused the controversy that lead to records being labeled! And it was this album that took the type of music that was the "dirty little underground secret" to kids of the underground and broke it into the huge radio frenzy that it became! The band, however, always hated the production and sound of it, so in 2004, they've re-recorded it in the grittier, dirtier sound that they always wanted. Entitled STILL HUNGRY, this album slams even harder than the original. THE CLASSIC METAL SHOW is also privileged to have the one and only guitar legend of Twisted Sister, JJ French, checking in with us to talk about the new record and all things Twisted Sister! It's sure to be a big show, so make sure you tune in!

                    Do you Yahoo!?