Iced Metal

  • barrett_2001
    Message 1 of 440 , Sep 7, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Iced Metal
    • barrett_2001
      Message 440 of 440 , Feb 28, 2002
        That;s a very good response, I don't get that
        around here. Around here when you say you like metal,
        they're like "really? I have the new Linkin' Park c.d.!"
        Then you have to explain tothem, no, that's not right,
        I don't like them but this is what I do like. And
        then they think ou're a freak until they hear it.
        That's just how it goes here.<br><br>Barrett