Bon Voyage, Hailong

  • rajul sheth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011

      Thanks
      Rajul Sheth

      http://www.milpitas-tabletennis.com/ICC_RR/Hailong_Farewell.jpg
      (Photo couretesy of Gerry Chua)

      A tribute to Hailong Shen.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3gxPZfZQZw

      Folks,

      I regret to announce that Hailong has tendered his notice of departure to purse other opportunities effective 1/3/2011. We appreciate Hailong's service for the past two years. He has done a lot to ICC. He is part of ICC.

      We wish him do well pursuing his dream in the new year. I believe if he puts his mind to it, he can accomplish anything.

      In the mean time, we are hiring Massimo Costantini to be our head coach and also Opendro Singh (chopper). Massimo will be back in a few weeks after his vacation in Italy. I'm sure he will be able to bring our team to the next level. Furthermore, we are also actively seeking another high level player to strengthen our team. You will hear from us soon.

      Bon Voyage, Hailong. We'll miss you.

      Our Table Tennis program is growing at record pace in 2010! With featured stories in the NY Times, Channel 5, Channel 7 and internationally ranked players competing with the best in the work, we need your help to take this center from being one of the best, to the best in the world! Make a 100% tax deductible donation today by clicking on the button below.