8/2 ICC Monday Night Singles League Tentative Roster - 2nd Week

  • Bruce H. Liu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
      http://www.milpitas-tabletennis.com/ICC_RR/Monday_RR.htm

      Please let me know if I mistakenly left out any one or you won't be able to make it ASAP.

      There is no vacancy as of now. Only waiting list is available. Let me know if you want to be on the waiting list. $8 for ICC members and $10 for non-members if a spot opens up.

      Thanks.

      /Bruce 408-887-3410

    • Bruce H. Liu
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
        One spot opens up. Let me know if you want to play ASAP. Thanks. -Bruce