Re: Is everybody ready?

  • ljpc80
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2012
      Hello

      I have already replied to the group link tread but my group hasn't been added. We are a non-profit making group which is part of the UK's largest parenting charity.

      We are called Selby NCT Sling Library based in Selby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom.

      Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SelbyNctSlingLibrary
      Twitter - @SelbySlings
      Website - http://www.nct.org.uk/branches/selby/new-sling-library

      Laura Collins
      Selby NCT Sling Library Coordinator

      > > 2012/10/3, Susan <mamachanse@...>:
      > >> Hello Babywearers around the world!
      > >>
      > >> I hope everyone is having a great time preparing for the celebration next
      > >> week. Please take a moment to stop by our wall and post a picture or
      > >> information about your celebration:
      > >> https://www.facebook.com/babywearinginternational. I'd love to hear and
      > >> see
      > >> what everyone is doing.
      > >>
      > >> Also, I believe I have updated everything here, but if you wouldn't mind
      > >> taking a moment to check, I'd appreciate it. You can comment on this
      > >> thread
      > >> if I missed anything.
      > >> http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/celebratingaroundtheworld.php
      > >>
      > >> Here in Phoenix we made a little video to promote the week, and we'd love
      > >> it
      > >> if you'd share it with others:
      > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3pn_4LYoKI&feature=share. We'd love to
      > >> see
      > >> anything you have done to promote the week too.
      > >>
      > >> Happy Babywearing!
      > >>
      > >> Susan Chanse
      > >> Vice President, Babywearing International
      > >> MBW for Babywearing International of Phoenix

    • Susan Chanse
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 4, 2012
        Sorry I missed it.  I'll get you all added tonight. :)

        Susan

        On Oct 4, 2012, at 6:31 AM, "ljpc80" <l.j.p.collins@...> wrote:

        Hello

        I have already replied to the group link tread but my group hasn't been added. We are a non-profit making group which is part of the UK's largest parenting charity.

        We are called Selby NCT Sling Library based in Selby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom.

        Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SelbyNctSlingLibrary
        Twitter - @SelbySlings
        Website - http://www.nct.org.uk/branches/selby/new-sling-library

        Laura Collins
        Selby NCT Sling Library Coordinator

        > > 2012/10/3, Susan <mamachanse@...>:
        > >> Hello Babywearers around the world!
        > >>
        > >> I hope everyone is having a great time preparing for the celebration next
        > >> week. Please take a moment to stop by our wall and post a picture or
        > >> information about your celebration:
        > >> https://www.facebook.com/babywearinginternational. I'd love to hear and
        > >> see
        > >> what everyone is doing.
        > >>
        > >> Also, I believe I have updated everything here, but if you wouldn't mind
        > >> taking a moment to check, I'd appreciate it. You can comment on this
        > >> thread
        > >> if I missed anything.
        > >> http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/celebratingaroundtheworld.php
        > >>
        > >> Here in Phoenix we made a little video to promote the week, and we'd love
        > >> it
        > >> if you'd share it with others:
        > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3pn_4LYoKI&feature=share. We'd love to
        > >> see
        > >> anything you have done to promote the week too.
        > >>
        > >> Happy Babywearing!
        > >>
        > >> Susan Chanse
        > >> Vice President, Babywearing International
        > >> MBW for Babywearing International of Phoenix

      • susanatbestfed
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 4, 2012
          done!

          --- In ibw2012@yahoogroups.com, Danieli Boiago <daniboiago@...> wrote:

          > Great video! I love it! Congratulations from Mallorca!
          > I´d like to comment about our link, if you can change for: http://www.circulomaterno.org/p/sicb-2012.html please!!!
          >
          > I share us the 2011 IBW video of Círculo Materno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvhlnQH4Uc0 :-)
          >
          > Big kiss!
          > Happy Babywearing!
          >
          > To: ibw2012@yahoogroups.com
          > From: mamachanse@...
          > Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 05:13:33 +0000
          > Subject: [ibw2012] Is everybody ready?

          > Hello Babywearers around the world!
          >

          > I hope everyone is having a great time preparing for the celebration next week. Please take a moment to stop by our wall and post a picture or information about your celebration: https://www.facebook.com/babywearinginternational. I'd love to hear and see what everyone is doing.
          >

          > Also, I believe I have updated everything here, but if you wouldn't mind taking a moment to check, I'd appreciate it. You can comment on this thread if I missed anything. http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/celebratingaroundtheworld.php
          >

          > Here in Phoenix we made a little video to promote the week, and we'd love it if you'd share it with others: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3pn_4LYoKI&feature=share. We'd love to see anything you have done to promote the week too.
          >

          > Happy Babywearing!
          >

          > Susan Chanse
          >
          > Vice President, Babywearing International
          >
          > MBW for Babywearing International of Phoenix

        • Danieli Boiago
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012

            Thank youuuuu!!!! It was make with love love love love!

            To: ibw2012@yahoogroups.com
            From: mamachanse@...
            Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 05:07:52 +0000
            Subject: [ibw2012] Re: Is everybody ready?