Re: [ibw2012] Is everybody ready?

  • eva jose muñoz lopera
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2012
      I FORGET THAT IN 2011 WE CELEBRATE TOO
      http://lactateruel.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/actividades-sicb-octubre-2011/

      ;-)

      I don't know if we have to do something to be in your list of
      international groups that celebrate International babywearing o_O
      we just love the idea and we agree

      Ciao

      2012/10/4, eva jose muñoz lopera <emunnoz@...>:
      > Hy !!
      > just to say that from LACTATERUEL in TERUEL (SPAIN) we are already to
      > start celebrations
      >
      > http://lactateruel.wordpress.com/semana-internacional-de-la-crianza-en-brazos/
      >
      > thank you
      >
      > have a nice day ...and a nice week :)
      >
      > Eva Jose Muñoz
      > LACTATERUEL
      > GRUPO DE APOYO A LA LACTANCIA MATERNA
      > TERUEL
      > ESPAÑA
      >

      > 2012/10/3, Susan <mamachanse@...>:
      >> Hello Babywearers around the world!
      >>
      >> I hope everyone is having a great time preparing for the celebration next
      >> week. Please take a moment to stop by our wall and post a picture or
      >> information about your celebration:
      >> https://www.facebook.com/babywearinginternational. I'd love to hear and
      >> see
      >> what everyone is doing.
      >>
      >> Also, I believe I have updated everything here, but if you wouldn't mind
      >> taking a moment to check, I'd appreciate it. You can comment on this
      >> thread
      >> if I missed anything.
      >> http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/celebratingaroundtheworld.php
      >>
      >> Here in Phoenix we made a little video to promote the week, and we'd love
      >> it
      >> if you'd share it with others:
      >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3pn_4LYoKI&feature=share. We'd love to
      >> see
      >> anything you have done to promote the week too.
      >>
      >> Happy Babywearing!
      >>
      >> Susan Chanse
      >> Vice President, Babywearing International
      >> MBW for Babywearing International of Phoenix

    • ljpc80
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 4, 2012
        Hello

        I have already replied to the group link tread but my group hasn't been added. We are a non-profit making group which is part of the UK's largest parenting charity.

        We are called Selby NCT Sling Library based in Selby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom.

        Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SelbyNctSlingLibrary
        Twitter - @SelbySlings
        Website - http://www.nct.org.uk/branches/selby/new-sling-library

        Laura Collins
        Selby NCT Sling Library Coordinator

        > > 2012/10/3, Susan <mamachanse@...>:
        > >> Hello Babywearers around the world!
        > >>
        > >> I hope everyone is having a great time preparing for the celebration next
        > >> week. Please take a moment to stop by our wall and post a picture or
        > >> information about your celebration:
        > >> https://www.facebook.com/babywearinginternational. I'd love to hear and
        > >> see
        > >> what everyone is doing.
        > >>
        > >> Also, I believe I have updated everything here, but if you wouldn't mind
        > >> taking a moment to check, I'd appreciate it. You can comment on this
        > >> thread
        > >> if I missed anything.
        > >> http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/celebratingaroundtheworld.php
        > >>
        > >> Here in Phoenix we made a little video to promote the week, and we'd love
        > >> it
        > >> if you'd share it with others:
        > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3pn_4LYoKI&feature=share. We'd love to
        > >> see
        > >> anything you have done to promote the week too.
        > >>
        > >> Happy Babywearing!
        > >>
        > >> Susan Chanse
        > >> Vice President, Babywearing International
        > >> MBW for Babywearing International of Phoenix

      • Susan Chanse
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 4, 2012
          Sorry I missed it.  I'll get you all added tonight. :)

          Susan

          On Oct 4, 2012, at 6:31 AM, "ljpc80" <l.j.p.collins@...> wrote:

          Hello

          I have already replied to the group link tread but my group hasn't been added. We are a non-profit making group which is part of the UK's largest parenting charity.

          We are called Selby NCT Sling Library based in Selby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom.

          Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SelbyNctSlingLibrary
          Twitter - @SelbySlings
          Website - http://www.nct.org.uk/branches/selby/new-sling-library

          Laura Collins
          Selby NCT Sling Library Coordinator

          > > 2012/10/3, Susan <mamachanse@...>:
          > >> Hello Babywearers around the world!
          > >>
          > >> I hope everyone is having a great time preparing for the celebration next
          > >> week. Please take a moment to stop by our wall and post a picture or
          > >> information about your celebration:
          > >> https://www.facebook.com/babywearinginternational. I'd love to hear and
          > >> see
          > >> what everyone is doing.
          > >>
          > >> Also, I believe I have updated everything here, but if you wouldn't mind
          > >> taking a moment to check, I'd appreciate it. You can comment on this
          > >> thread
          > >> if I missed anything.
          > >> http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/celebratingaroundtheworld.php
          > >>
          > >> Here in Phoenix we made a little video to promote the week, and we'd love
          > >> it
          > >> if you'd share it with others:
          > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3pn_4LYoKI&feature=share. We'd love to
          > >> see
          > >> anything you have done to promote the week too.
          > >>
          > >> Happy Babywearing!
          > >>
          > >> Susan Chanse
          > >> Vice President, Babywearing International
          > >> MBW for Babywearing International of Phoenix

        • susanatbestfed
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 4, 2012
            done!

            --- In ibw2012@yahoogroups.com, Danieli Boiago <daniboiago@...> wrote:

            > Great video! I love it! Congratulations from Mallorca!
            > I´d like to comment about our link, if you can change for: http://www.circulomaterno.org/p/sicb-2012.html please!!!
            >
            > I share us the 2011 IBW video of Círculo Materno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvhlnQH4Uc0 :-)
            >
            > Big kiss!
            > Happy Babywearing!
            >
            > To: ibw2012@yahoogroups.com
            > From: mamachanse@...
            > Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 05:13:33 +0000
            > Subject: [ibw2012] Is everybody ready?

            > Hello Babywearers around the world!
            >

            > I hope everyone is having a great time preparing for the celebration next week. Please take a moment to stop by our wall and post a picture or information about your celebration: https://www.facebook.com/babywearinginternational. I'd love to hear and see what everyone is doing.
            >

            > Also, I believe I have updated everything here, but if you wouldn't mind taking a moment to check, I'd appreciate it. You can comment on this thread if I missed anything. http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/celebratingaroundtheworld.php
            >

            > Here in Phoenix we made a little video to promote the week, and we'd love it if you'd share it with others: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3pn_4LYoKI&feature=share. We'd love to see anything you have done to promote the week too.
            >

            > Happy Babywearing!
            >

            > Susan Chanse
            >
            > Vice President, Babywearing International
            >
            > MBW for Babywearing International of Phoenix

          • Danieli Boiago
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 5, 2012

              Thank youuuuu!!!! It was make with love love love love!

              To: ibw2012@yahoogroups.com
              From: mamachanse@...
              Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 05:07:52 +0000
              Subject: [ibw2012] Re: Is everybody ready?