Babywearing week

  • Tullia Della Moglie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012

      Hi,

      I am a babywearing consultant, and collaborate with Antonella Gennatiempo, director a school of  Babywearing in Rome (Italy) (www.scuoladelportare.it). The School is not a non-profit organisation, but it usually organize many non-profit and free initiatives to publish and promote babywearing:  some of our next meetings are taking place just in the week you’ve mentioned on your website, which is from 8 to 14 October. So, we would be really glad to have our school mentioned in the list of the participating associations. Would it be possibile?

      I am also associated in a non-profit association which promotes breastfeeding and natural parenting, Gaaf Gruppo allattando a Faenza (allattandoafaenza.blogspot.com), and I will take a public conference about babywearing in the same week. I guess it can be sure included in the list!

      Best wishes and thanks

                                                         Tullia Della Moglie