Add celebrating groups to website

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19 9:40 PM
      Sorry for the delay you all! I will add all the new groups to the website before the weekend. I've had a terribly busy week and am just keeping afloat. Thank you for your patience.

      Susan
    • ljpc80
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
        Hello

        I completely understand that.

        I've posted this before but my group details are:

        Selby NCT Sling Library
        Based in North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
        Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SelbyNctSlingLibrary
        Twitter - @SelbySlings
        Website - http://www.nct.org.uk/branches/selby/new-sling-library