Paying for postage

  • Liz Guilfoyle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2012
      Hi
      Sorry if I'm missing this info somewhere, but how do I go about paying for the postage for the package?
      Thanks!
      Liz
      Babywearers of Central VT
    • Ann Marie Rodgerson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2012
        This year we don't really have anything for the non-BWI groups.  There just wasn't the cash sponsorships to make a giveaway, and our current brochures are fairly BWI specific, so we decided to eliminate the packages to other groups.  I'll mention the interest to the committee for next year.

        Ann Marie

        --
        Ann Marie Rodgerson
        President, Board of Directors