Babywearing in the Philippines

  • jenny_c_ong
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2012
      Hi Everyone!

      our group in the philippines is https://www.facebook.com/FABabywearers

      Filipino Association of Babywearers and we will be celebrating with a Babywearing Meet on 20 October 2012 :)

      Thanks!

      Jenny
    • mamamadill
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2012
        Hi Jenny,
        So nice to have you here. Make sure that you register your group in the database on the left side of this group. Click IBW 2012 and then 'add record' to get your group registered! We look forward to some fun events going on!

        Blessings,

        TaiLeah Madill

        --- In ibw2012@yahoogroups.com, "jenny_c_ong" <jenny@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone!
        >
        > our group in the philippines is https://www.facebook.com/FABabywearers
        >
        > Filipino Association of Babywearers and we will be celebrating with a Babywearing Meet on 20 October 2012 :)
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Jenny

      • jenny_c_ong
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2012
          just did. but the table is weird. someone edited the table headings instead of adding a record.
          --- In ibw2012@yahoogroups.com, "mamamadill" <pixieleah@...> wrote:

          > Hi Jenny,
          > So nice to have you here. Make sure that you register your group in the database on the left side of this group. Click IBW 2012 and then 'add record' to get your group registered! We look forward to some fun events going on!
          >
          > Blessings,
          >
          > TaiLeah Madill
          >
          > --- In ibw2012@yahoogroups.com, "jenny_c_ong" <jenny@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Everyone!
          > >
          > > our group in the philippines is https://www.facebook.com/FABabywearers
          > >
          > > Filipino Association of Babywearers and we will be celebrating with a Babywearing Meet on 20 October 2012 :)
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > >
          > > Jenny

        • Susan Chanse
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13, 2012
            We noticed that. Lol.  We'll work on getting that fixed later tonight.

            Susan