Newcastle Attachment Parenting (Australia) - Tradional and Modern Babywearing

  • serina4647
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012
      Newcastle Attachment Parenting (Australia) are celebrating Australia and NZ Babywearing Week with an event called "Traditional and Modern Babywearing" - 10am, Tuesday the 9th of October 2012 at Lambton Park in Lambton.
      There will be
      - Wrap demonstrations including traditional African wraps
      - Sling demonstrations
      - Ergo baby demonstration
      - Raffle prizes
      - NAP sling library available to try on different wraps and slings with friendly assistance
      - Friendly faces, cute babies, morning tea and sunshine!

      Invite anyone you think may be interested, all welcome! We'd love people who are interested in babywearing/wraps/slings but haven't tried it out to come along
      Please bring any wraps/slings/carriers you'd like some help with and a plate of food to share.
      If you have an Ergo baby sling, please bring it along for the Ergo baby photo competition (NAP has the opportunity to win some money in the Ergo babywearing competition).

      Wet weather venue will be posted closer to the date

      Love Newcastle Attachment Parenting / NAP

      Newcastle Attachment Parenting (Australia)
      We are a non-profit support group for parents or prospective parents in the Hunter who are familiar with (and interested in) attachment theory. We meet fortnightly at parks around Newcastle- occasionally our gatherings have a specific topic of discussion, but mostly they're just an opportunity to chat and play.
      To join the email list, and receive more information about the group, please contact: newcastleattachmentparenting@...

      We also have a facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Newcastle-Attachment-Parenting/155378774501376