Registering our event!

  • devonapi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2012
      Hi - could we register our IBW 2012 event please! I run DevonAPI Support Group and Attachment Parenting UK. Supported by Baby Tiponi we are hosting a mass photo event in Totnes, Devon, UK to be covered by local and regional media. Kate from Baby Tiponi is a qualified Babywearing Peer Supporter on hand to offer help and we will have spare slings from the DevonAPI and Baby Tiponi libraries!
    • mamamadill
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2012
        Welcome DevonAPI Support Group and Attachment Parenting UK,
        You can register your group in our database. On the left side of this group there is a 'database' link. Click on it, then click on IBW2012 and then 'add record' to add your group. We look forward to seeing your photos! Make sure to check out the Babywearing week info on our main website for ideas for the week, awards up for grabs, and lots of other great info: http://babywearinginternational.org/pages/2012Awards.php.

        Blessings,

        TaiLeah