Re: Group links

  • manchesterslingmeet
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 10, 2012
      Hi, I'm Jennie and co-run Manchester Sling Meet with 3 other mamas. We are a not for profit group promoting babywearing & have a sling library for parents to hire out to try out different slings.
      our details can be found at www.manchesterslingmeet.com

      --- In ibw2012@yahoogroups.com, "caroline_blood" <caroline_blood@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I'm caroline and I run Malvern Sling Meet & Sling Library in Worcestershire, UK - we are a non-profit group aiming to promote safe, comfortable babywearing.
      >

      > --- In ibw2012@yahoogroups.com, "susanatbestfed" <mamachanse@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Welcome all!
      > >
      > > If you are not a BWI group and would like a link to your web page, facebook group, blog, or other listed on the Babywearing Week page, please respond to this post with your group name and the link.
      > >
      > > Thank you!
      > >
      > > Happy Babywearing!
      > >
      > > Susan

    • mumma24girls
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 8, 2012
        Green Bay Babywearers (Green Bay, Wisconsin and surrounding communities)
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Bay-Babywearers/124527464289140